Photobucket

7.29.2008

First Earthquake and First Baseball Game!!

5.8 on the richtor scale...wooowe!! Not just Milly's first, but mine too, Ryan grew up in Cali so he knows all about this earthquake business, HA! I was shocked to say the least, ya know we don't get that kind of excitment in Idaho
BEFORE AFTER

Ok, ok not really. She just loves looking at her friend the giraff on the back of the bouncy chair, she turns all the way around, then usually weesles her way out of the chair in the process...and I think it's just the funniest thing how much she like him!!hehe

Dodgers vs. Washington Nationals


8 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been wondering if you were caught up in that earthquake... I need more details, please... did everything fall off your shelves? I love that pic of you guys at the game- you are SO pretty! Lucky!

* Nancy * said...

Milly is so fun to look at and I love how photogenic she is! I love when she smiles, but she is adorable when she doesn't have a smile on her face too!
Can't wait to know more about your earthquake experience! That would have scared me too. Where were you when it happened?

Sapp Family said...

the biggest earthquake i've been in was a 6.7 on the richtor scale. it was crazy! during art class...we had exacto knives on the table. anyway, you guys look so cute together in your picture! i love it!!!

Mandy said...

She is SO cute! I just want to pinch her cheeks!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

How close were you to the main cities affected by the quake?? CRAZY!!! I remember some of those from when I was really little, a few happened while we were on family vacays to Cali & MX!!

By the way, Ryan grew up there?? What??

The Buckley Family said...

It looks like you fixed your blog...my Internet isn't shutting down. Glad you weren't too shook up by the earthquake. I love the "action" shots of Milly in the bouncy chair. HAHA. I agree with Sarah, you are so pretty!

Kayla said...

Miriam your little family is so cute! Your baby is getting cuter and cuter!
You can check out my blog at
Jaredandkayla.blogspot.com

danny jenson said...

earthquakes, Dodger games, and the beach. These are my memories of California. How fun that you got experience with all 3 during your summer out there. (this is danny, by the way)


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends