
What a fun day 4th of July was this year!!! We got to take half of the 4th off work, and then we got ALL of Saturday off too! It was AWESOME!! We went to Huntington Beach as soon as Ry got in from work on Friday, we spent the rest of the day looking at the shops, and walking aroung Huntington. Then we went to the beach and set up for the Beautiful fireworks (I mean they were nothing to compare to the 'best show this side of the Mississippi' fireworks in Idaho Falls, but they put up a good fight =)!! Milly was surprising good during the show, she slpet through all the big bangs and stuff....so that was a little romantic to get to enjoy it with Ry! :)

I think we got the coolest Country....

Our cool camera has a firework mode, I never knew about, Ry showed it to me!!!

That night we got a hotel just outside of Huntington, in Santa Ana, we made it out without very much traffic at all (a major plus)! Then we headed back to the beach the next morning. We spent the whole day there soakin up the sun! Ry got a boogie board at costco with our million dollar costco card, and played around on that. Then to top it off we went to LA and walked aroung Rodeo Drive, which I guess in five star Cali they pronounce Rodeo like Row-day-o, I know...fancy...!!!!

Milly was definately pooped. She's a trooper though, she kicked it with the parents through it all!!




6 comments:
Is that go mccain or goo (like goey) McCain? Hmmm...
Sounds like a fun Fourth, wish I was hip enough to hang on Row-day-o drive. For me it would have been just plain old Rodeo drive. Let's face it, sister, once an Idaho girl always an Idaho girl.
Seriously!! Thats what I said....HA!! well i think gooey mcCain, but Also GOOO McCain, what can I say, it's either him or hillary...hah
What a fun adventure for the fourth! Wow, little Milly slept through the loud fireworks... that's nice!
Wish we could have made it to Cali, but I am glad that you guys had a good time together!
p.s. Fun pictures too!
Wait...Mims...Hillary is out. You know that, right? It's him or Obama. I say gooey to both.
Actually gooey to all three.
Who cares about who's president, I want some tips on how you guys actually find romance moments with little Mills in the back seat (or the middle of the mattress)?? Guess that's the difference between one little squirt & 3 little squirts!
Sounds like you had fun at the beach! You guys are gonna' turn all surfer dudes & won't wanna come back!
Did I ever tell ya' about the few months I spent in HB???
Post a Comment