Photobucket

7.20.2008

WE LOVE SWIMMING...ALL OF US...FINALLY!!! :)


She looks so big in this pic I love her facial expression! (GO BUMBO!)

Ok. So Milly FINALLY loves swimming! We spent about 45 minutes in the pool this weekend and she pretty much loved every minute of it...last time she could only take it for about 5 mins, but I guess she realized it's in her blood...(: anyone who knows Ryan or me knows that is true!!

She is learning how to splash now, it's the cutest thing ever, especially when she washes up her own face then looks at me like "what the heck did you do that for"---That's the funniest!!

Ryan keeps telling Milly, "your a California beach bum, don't forget it"...he just can't except that his little baby girl is a true blue IDAHO GAL!!! Even if it is on her birth certificate! HA!



2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

oh how cute! she already loves the water! brad wants to teach aimee how to surf as soon as she can walk. :) he gets excited just thinking about it. she hasn't been in a pool yet...but her time will come one of these days. ;)

Richard and McKenna said...

Yes yes yes!! She is so big!! Holy cow! She growing too much! By the time I see her next I won't even recognize my little buddy! How fun! Wish we were there to enjoy the water with you guys! :)


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends