Photobucket

7.01.2008

RYAN'S BEST DAY!!!!


Alright, so Ry got 8 sales today, and for those of you who don't know...that's a stinkin' butt-load!!! What a stud!! I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker!! Anyways congrats Ry to such a HUGE day!! We love you!

6 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

Congrats! Does that mean he got all 8 by himself or that his team got 8 all together? And, what does the 200 mean in the pic?

That is neat you are guys are doing so well.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

I tell ya', I tell ya', time & time again I tell yuz--and ya' just never listen.....COME TO FLORIDA! You can make 8 sales everyday for the rest the days of your lives!! Now doesn't that sound tempting (ha, ha) Who needs college anyway???

So, oh well. If that doesn't mean anything, then I guess congratulations you little stud you! I would've liked to see the #'s of BoM's that left your hands in Mexico!

Sarah said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy that everything is working out well for you this summer... and here's to, as Sydney would say... more and more and more and more...sales!!!!!!

Miriam said...

8 sales by himself!!! Our office tied their best day! We sold 34 as a office!!

Miriam said...

oh and the 200 is his personal goal for the summer, the amount of sales he wants to get!

Mandy said...

wow! GOOD job Ryan. I'm really not surprised though. He did really well last year for Pinnacle!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends