Photobucket

7.11.2008

PEDI PARTY!!!

Just like Mamma
I painted Milly's toe nail today, and I gotta say...I LOVE HAVING A GIRL!! She has been really into holding her feet a lot lately, I think mostly realizing they are there. So I thought it would be fun to give her some colors to try and notice. She probablly won't, but it was still WAY fun for me!! :)

4 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

wow what beautiful photography! is that professional? aww, i love milly and her cute toes! how fun

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

And I already commented on the cute toes elsewhere...but also have to say...you lucky dog you...you wouldn't want to see a picture of my toes close up all over my blog!!! YIKES!!

The Buckley Family said...

Love the pancakes!

Sapp Family said...

oh how fun! i can't wait until i can start painting aimee's nails!! your little girl is growing to be so cute! miss you guys!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends