DIVING FOR QUARTERS! Come this time of the summer it seems like the sun is hotter, the streets are longer, Orkin is better, and those darn beach bums are meaner...so what do you do???... Make it FUN!! This week we have had a incentive running to win tickets the Dodgers game, and extra time in the pool ahead of everyone else searching for quarters...that's right, quarters... $600 of them!!
THEY HAD QUARTERS POPPING OUT EVERYWHERE!





5 comments:
That's FUNNY! Sounds like a blast! Milly is a DOLL!! Love the itsy bitsy teeny weeny...
How cute!!! She is adorable!! That looks like a lot of fun!
How fun! $600 worth of quarters? Hope you found them all! I love swimming!!!
Milly looks adorable...I love looking at little girls bathing suits, they are so cute. Is that the suit you bought her in Colorado?
Looks like Milly isn't scared to go to your friends. Maybe she won't go through that stage?
I LOVE the little bikini!! She is SO adorable. Trav and I seriously think we could pass her off as ours! hahaha!
Post a Comment