Photobucket

7.03.2008

Milly's First Dip into the Ocean and the Swimmin' Pool




Aside from all the work, we have had a few chances to PLAY! And the best part of our current location = mmm....THE BEACH!!! I think we've finally convinced Milly that the beach actually is fun! We've been to the beach a few times now, Huntington mostly and Venice Beach once. These pictures are from her very first trip at Huntington Beach. She is gradually starting to like the sand, scorching sunshine, and suprisingly even the 63 degree water more and more each trip...but, we'll give her time considering she was born in Idaho...it's quite the change!!! =)





Now the swimming pool on the other hand...well, as you can see... 1 Picture. I guess enough said. She didn't last too long, I think the water was too cold!! Or maybe she just really like the waves crashing in on her, and won't accept anything but the real deal...who knows!!!






No comments:


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends