
I fall into peer pressure easy (hehe:) so Here's how to play......(but really this is actually pretty fun, I had know idea it would be until I started leaving memories everywhere!! HA!)
1. Leave a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you have of the two of us. It doesn't matter if you only know me a little or if you know me a lot, just write anything you remember.
2. Next, post this same post on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
8 comments:
LOL the time we put on like twelve layers of clothes and paraded around town.
When we went and switched peaples christmas decorations!
when we went to Jackson and you put our entire bedroom in my dufflebag. . including the phone and it rang as we were pulling out!
When we had our SILENT FIGHT!
Man there are just too many!!!
Hey, I want to know why you cut me out of the bathtub picture??? I was there too -- reminds me of many baths when we fought about who got to sit in "front" and made santa beards out of bubbles.
Other memories...there are tons. Here are a few:
*When we were little and you would write me hate letters, always to be followed by I'm sorry letters.
*You following me EVERYWHERE as a kid...until high school when suddenly you were cooler than me.
*Dressing up really crazy and going to the gas station that Tolman worked at.
*Watching you play softball -- the day your broke your nose and riding in the ambulance with you.
*Burying dead birds in the backyard and the dirt trails.
*Playing barbies -- and creating their house all over our house.
*Taking you to the airport and watching you get stuck in security for trying to carry scissors on the plane.
*Being prego together.
*Your wedding day and fixing your hair before you came out (you looked so pretty!).
*You driving with Bryan and me when we were engaged and singing Dust on the Bottle really loudly.
I could go on...let's just say it was really fun growing up with you and it is now fun being "grown up" friends.
I was gonna' say the same thing as Em!! I remember taking that picture & you were both there!!!! Did you know I took that?? No wonder I'm so good at capturing those bathtub moments w/my own kids!!
HMMM...last summer I came over to the office and we were both on the phone like crazy trying to find housing!!! We were so stressed out, but I thought that was pretty dang hilarious!
~I remember when I was getting to know Tim and he was talking about his little sister and telling me how pretty you were and that you had the lightest hair color in your family. I also remember how protective Tim was about you dating.
~Other fun times that we would run into each other were on Wednesday country dancing!
~Movies at our place when we lived in Rexburg or just going out to eat.
~Cheering at your soccer games and softball games at BYU-I.
~You saved my wedding day by patiently curling my hair and pinning it up so beautifully!
~It had been my second day at home from having Gabe and I really needed someone to go to Walmart...Tim was in class and was getting out of classes anytime soon and it was sooo cold! I called you and woke you up and you happily went to Walmart with Josh to pick up some necessities for Gabe...Thanks again :)
~On your wedding day...your dress was gorgeous and your beauty radiated! You were so calm while you were getting ready for your BIG day! Through out the day you never looked stressed...you were so into Ryan.
Only one? well too bad. Here is one from each of us:
Richard: our trips to the beach and our fun talks there and back
Kenna: Gosh...facebook club, doing our hair, roasting marshmellows over your kitchen stove to make smores, etc....fun fun times. Hope all is well!! Miss ya guys!
Finally getting to this & I wanted to all week!!
How could I forget you crawling in bed w/me every night when you were little...after making it all the way up the stairs, down the halls, up to the top bunk (which had no ladder) & then under my covers starting at only age 2! I was the good sister I was & threatened if you ever wet the bed I would never let you sleep w/me again...and I don't think you EVER did!
I remember you always following me around the house & asking, "Will you play a game w/me?" Usually carrying a board game around w/you while you asked.
I remember you crying at the door & holding tight to my legs whenever I'd go off w/my girlfriends to do stuff in high school. We'd sometimes just bring you along with us...it was easier & less heart wrenching.
We were always "Best Buds".
I remember trying to do your hair in the bathroom & doing braids & stuff. When you or Emily acted up I'd go get dad & tell him you wouldn't let me finish & he' scold you .
Always asking you if you'd walk on my back 'cause it felt good. And asking you to scratch my back & you would! I can't even get Saveyah to do that for me sometimes.
When you were very little, I'd also ask you often if I looked fat in my clothes & you were the only one who'd tell me the truth.
Your trip to Vegas after we first got married. We were so excited for you to come & show you a good time. Don't have lots of memories of what we did though...do you??
You're just a trooper to turn out such a beautiful, fun woman w/all the craziness that happened when you were so little. To think I was the one setting the example for you for a while ...yikes!!!
well...one memory i have is when ryan kidnapped me so that brad could propose to me.another one is when our car battery died and you guys came to help us. :)
Post a Comment