Photobucket

8.05.2008

wii-cart, redvines, and rolling over!!! PAAARRTAY!


Alright, if this isn't the cutest face ever, I don't know what is!!!
mmm...more please?
Ok, so if you thought Mario Cart was fun...Wii-Cart...EVEN BETTER!!! Even Milly likes to play...(:
So I know this isn't the best shot, but I was without notice...Milly rolled all the way over for her first time this week, back to belly. And now, since the first roll she'd non-stop back to front, side to side all over the place!!!!! Today was soo funny I put her down for her nap and about ten minutes into it she started crying really loud. I went into her room to find her on her belly, eyes still shut, but as ticked as can be!! All I had to do was push her back to her side and she was zonked out...HA!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is super cute- it is fun that she can eat real food!! ...food??? hmmm. Anyway, how fun- glad you guys are still enjoying each other. Rolling over is a great milestone... but kind of stinks for parents, I think- no more leaving her unattended on the bed... couch... by the stairs... Anyhoo, Macy almost fell off the couch today anyway & she doesn't even really roll! (don't tell Travis) So I guess it doesn't make any difference.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Way funny pix!! Did the red vines help her sleep better? My doctor didn't order those yet...what's wrong w/him? She's getting too old w/out me there...would you pls. do something about that?

I finally left you a memory on the last post...just so you know.

* Nancy * said...

I love the pics...Milly has such beautiful blue eyes!! She is definitely going to be a heart breaker!
I hope all is going well! We love you guys.

The Buckley Family said...

Love these pics. You are such a fun, laid back mommy. Milly is lucky to have you guys! I know how it goes with the rolling in their sleep. Eleanore keeps turning over onot her belly in her sleep and then getting really mad when wakes up that way. Haha...funny girls.

Sapp Family said...

oh my gosh, she's grown so much! i can't wait to meet her one of these days. by the time i finally meet her she'll probably be a year old!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends