Photobucket

8.29.2008

WOW, Where have I been????

After a long, busy busy couple weeks, we finally closed our office and made it out to Colorado!!! Man, are we soooo glad to be finished...well sorta, Ryan did decide to Extend out in Colorado Springs for September, but he will just be knocking now. And as for me and Milly, we have plenty of family fun to keep us busy. Ryan's two youngest sisters, Lindsey and Annie, just adore Milly---and she certainly LOVES all the extra attention!!! Annie is Milly's very own peek-a-boo machine, and Linds is (in her words) 'Milly's own over sized dolly' hahha!! They are tooo cute!! It's sure great to be back close to family again, even though we will be missing Idaho Fam too!!!
Ok, I'm gonna give the Readers Digest version of most everything we've neglected to post...And don't worry, MORE TO COME, hahaha!!! I'm all settled in! :) Miss you all so so so much...and Em, Shay, and Melisa, I CAN'T WAIT FOR FLORIDA!!! :)

NOW... ON TO THE BIGGEST NEWS OF ALL...I will give you a clue....





That's right, Milly's 1/2 birthday!! :) YAAAY!!! 6 MONTHS!!





Just a couple other things you missed...


This is Milly's new thing, instead of crying right away now, she will crinkle her nose and snort...awww so cute!!!



Milly's First hair cut...By Auntie Rachy!!!



Our visit with Great Grandma and Grandpa Jenson!!

7 comments:

Kate Perkes said...

What a cute little munchkin! And that HAIR!!, so much, and so fun. Love it! Shoot we just missed you guys being in Colorado. Hope you have a good time hangin with the fam, there is nothin better then family.

Sarah said...

Awe, I feel jipped... what the heck- you were supposed to be back to idahole by now! Lucky Jenson Clan! Glad you are feeling settled & hope you enjoy your break from work! 1/2 b-day is SO creative & fun... pretty cool. Can't believe Milly has already had a HAIRCUT-Holey Toledos! Syd was a cue ball at that age. She sure looks tall??? Hope to see you again SOMEDAY :)

Kayla said...

WOW, your baby is stinkin adorable. she has such pretty blue eyes. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow, my baby is 13 months it makes me cry just thinking about it. Sounds like things are going good for ya. That 1/2 birthday is a really cute idea, your a genius!

The Buckley Family said...

Man...I'm way excited for December. You better not change your plans - I'll be heart broken (unless of course you come sooner).

Fun idea to have a half birthday party (although I can't believe you let her eat chocolate cake -- you are a much more fun mom than me). And, lucky that she has enough hair for a cut. I love the pics...she is beautiful!!!!

Call me...I miss chatting and this is my last week of work (I hope).

Sarah said...

LAST week of work Em... sorry Mims for commenting to Em on your comments. CRAZY, I will have to book you full of projects!

Richard and McKenna said...

Wow! She is so big!! Nice to get an update :) haha When are you guys coming back to the Burg?! Tell us so we can chill again...been too long!!

* Nancy * said...

Happy late half b-day Milly!!
Glad you guys made it safely to Colorado! It was good to spend some time with you guys!
How did Milly's first haircut go? I betting she was good.

p.s. I will be sending Milly's shirt this week...sorry I haven't done it yet, Tim had the car and we both had lots to do!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends