Photobucket

5.03.2009

I have about a billion new friends!!! YES!

Milly and her new best friend, Aspen (the best dog in the world, who ironically just met his worst enemy-- haha:) 
Chasing Aspen and Bella around...Bella and Milly have some what of a love/hate relationship.
Milly and her Aunt Lindsay! Lindsay is getting so big, she is very helpful with Milly these days...which I LOVE!! Milly will play with her for just as long as Linds will let her! 
And YES...Another buddy.... Cousin Lucy! Lucy is the cutest EVER! She is always saying the funniest things, and of course takes good care of Milly, she is a very good mommy! 
Just a bonus pic: Milly and her jewelry obsession!! 

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are such cute pictures! I bet the dogs love her and aren't really sure what to do with her at the same time! Lol! I love her little pigtails :)

* Nancy * said...

Gosh, can I just say that Milly is growing and growing!!!
How fun, she has lots of friends and family to play with! What an exciting age to watch her play and make friends!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

It will be so good for her to be around animals. I loved when we had our dog for the little kids, and they loved it too. Now they're alr!eady scared of dogs, even cats, again.

On another note, her & Lucy could almost be sisters too! They look somewhat alike in that picture. I love her little pigtails! They look cute just like that, don't let 'em grow anymore--ha

Sapp Family said...

Wow...Milly sure has grown since we last saw her! We miss you guys! Aimee is just walking all over the place now, actually has been for a couple weeks...too bad she didn't start sooner then her and Milly could have been walking buddies together!! Hopefully we get to see you guys soon!! We love you guys tons!!

The Buckley Family said...

What a lucky little girl to have so many pals! Milly is adorable! I wish we were closer...:(


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends