Ryan is gonna kill me when he sees this pic!! HAHA! It's from when we were very first dating. It was for some dance, we dressed up like gangsters! I don't know if he even remembers this!! :)
Ryan, unlike this pic portrays, is such a hard worker!! And he is doing soooo good this summer!! He is #1 in the company for personal sales, and our office is also #1!! I'm so glad he has the motivation to do this job, cause it makes from some really really long days!! I love you!
Milly LOVES her baby!! She takes care of her all day long. Usually as soon as I pull out the camera, she'll stop whatever she's doing to see what I'm doing so it's tought to get in the moment shots. But here are a couple I was able to sneak without her caring!





This was at Dave and Joanna's house. Milly hasn't quite yet figured it all the way out. But I think that it's so cute watching her try!!

I had to take a picture of this! I can only fill the bath tub up a couple of inches because Milly always likes to lay on her belly!! HA!




7 comments:
Wow, Milly is sure brave to put her head underwater, good for her!!
Milly is sure a sweet little gal, taking care of her sweet doll and giving her love!
Thanks for the updates, glad you're able to see family!
p.s. Lucy looks so big and cute too!
p.s. GOOD job to RYAN!!! Keep it up! What a man, what a man, what a man, what a might good man!
Looks fun! I am impressed milly will go under. WOO-WOO!
Great job Ryan...I am happy for you guys, but no surprised I know you are a dedicated hard worker. :)
Love the blogging, fun to see what you're doing. Milly is so dang cute with the baby. I love her "nuturing" instict. Super sweet!
Way to go Ryan! Congrats to having such a hard working husband. Milly looks just like you I think. That's going to be a great blackmail pic later with her bare little bum!!
How cute! She's already grown a ton since we last saw you guys...I can't believe that was already more than a month ago!! And Good job to Ryan on working so hard. oh yeah, I was showing Aimee the pictures of Milly and she got real excited...she misses Milly too!! We miss you guys...Love you!
I can't believe she'll go on her belly in the tub like that either...too funny. Saveyah was just like that w/her dollies & still loves make believe. I think it's the best...she'll be a good big sister soon!
p.s
Can I borrow those boots? Oh, maybe too hot for FL, & maybe a little small...darn it!
Post a Comment