We have been trying to teach Milly to run. She hasn't got running down quite yet, she usually just walks a little bit faster and yells 'run run run run run' You can hear her saying it in this video!! It's soooo funny!!!
When we moved into our apartments, there was no washer or dyer in them...which at first made me sooo mad, because I had like a million dirty clothes waiting to be washed since we had spent time at Ryan's parents house prior. BUT, we totally lucked out...they were just getting new ones in!!!! YIPEE!! So we got a brand new set, AND Milly got a fun little house, that she plays in very regularly!!
AND HER COUSINS LOVE IT TOO!!




4 comments:
Oh Miriam!! She is sooo cute! I love her little voice saying run run run... while she walks toward you! She's so adorable... just like her mom!
Oh she is so freakin cute! Trav said she looked sooo cute at church! He loved her boots and the flower in her hair! I want to just hug her!
Oh Mims she is so freakin cute! I love that she has a cardboard box house. She's getting so big!
Mims, Lucy always begs me to see pictures of Milli! She is seriously the cutest. I saw the new outfit on her that we got together...even cuter on.
Post a Comment