This is Milly FREAKING OUT first thing in the morning because: If you can see she is holding a rather large bag of candy, that of course Aunt Mo brought over the night before. She happened to leave it on the floor until the next morning. Milly, wakes up and wanders into the living room and thought she hit the jackpot...but mean mommy said she needed to eat breakfast first! Where were you then Mo?
Milly in time-out for crying about the candy....








HAHA Just kiddin...Milly loves Daddy cause he lets her jump off about anything to him!! :)
POPSICLE FUN!!!
For those of you who don't know. Milly LOVES ice. And by love I don't mean like gets excited when I give it to her and chomps away happily. She has some weird obsession with it. At any point when I need to distract her for a little bit to get some thing done. ICE. When we are out to eat and she finishes her food before we are ready to leave. ICE. Anyways, I'm sure you get the point.
Well that brings me to this: POPSICLE DAY! I have been waiting a while ('til it was hot enough outside) to give Milly her first Popsicle. What could be better than BANANA flavored ICE!!?? And that it was!! As you can see she hardly would even look up for a picture she was so into it!!




9 comments:
So cute! I love the pic of Milly with the stick poking out of her little teeth! So funny!
So freakin cute! I like the "time out" and the stick pic best. She is growing so fast!! Super cute and looking more like you. hope you're doing good!!
love you!
Fun! Elsy too love ice...at first I was nervous about it, but I figure it melts fast, right? She is so darn cute. Be careful put her on top of the fridge for fun, before you know she'll be climbing there.
P.S. Eleanore can through a pretty mean fit over wanting things like candy too...she needsa an Aunt Moseph to spoil her. :)
Wowsers!! Milly sure is growing! She looks more and more like Ryan these days. :) I love all the pictures of her...they're so cute! Especially the one of her on top of the fridge. :) We miss you guys!! Love you all!!
Hey Mims!! WE are really missing you. We checked your blog so that we could get a little dose! That is awesome Emily is selling with you! And I love Millies swimming suit. Where did you get that? I will be back in town the first Friday in June, lets hang!
We had a great time with you yesterday! We really should do that more often. Love your blog!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE. Milly looks about the same size as Syd did at 2 years old! (I'm pretty sure it's the hair... but she's starting to look so grown-up). You guys are too fun.
Could your summer get any better than having Autie Mo-ee and popsicles???
You guys are the party, when are we invited??
Milly is quite the doll, so glad that she is being loved and spoiled by her Autie Mo-ee!
F.Y.I - don't be suprised if Jo or the kids get sick because Gabe and I were so sick the last day they were here!!! I feel so bad for them.
Love ya guys.
ICE?? I've never had a baby like ice yet. They are always kind-of freaked out by it & won't drop it when it's getting too cold. That's funny!!
I think I'm gonna' try out your time out spot. It's about the only place we haven't tried yet...maybe it would be more effective. Hmmm, I like, yes I like a lot!!!
Post a Comment