Milly and I (with the company of Treven and Kayla, when we can get it:) have been trying to fill ours days with some excitement since Ryan has been working. And believe me, IT HAS BEEN TOUGH!! :) We usually go for long, long, looooong walks everyday. Milly has been loving this new found sunshine thing! And we go shopping, to visit cousins, to the zoo, and of course hang out at Target here and there. But we were really aching for some real FUN! Since our pool is closed, we decided we couldn't wait any longer... especially with this 90 degree weather out. So we went to a friends pool, just up the road. Best decision EVER!! :)
My friend Kayla and her sone Treven came too!! It was a lot of fun, Milly really enjoys swimming. She is getting real good at kicking her legs and she has been dunking her little face in the water lately. It's probably one of her very favorite things to do right now. Right up there with reading her books! ;) I do need to get her a life jacket though, any ideas anyone where I can get a good one?

FEET!! :) Matching toes!!
Milly's first MYSPACE photo..hahah It looks like she's the one taking the pic!!
Milly and her buddy Treven
Ok, I'm ready to go now..... :)
7 comments:
Super adorable. uh, didn't you just post a pic of like 3 feet of snow?? 90 degrees... are you serious? Seems like yesterday that you guys were posting baby pics in the pool in CA. How fun. I got Syds lifejacket at Target. The trick is to make sure its US coast guard approved- or they can be dangerous (I've heard stories.. )for Mills size- I bet you'd have to find one with the pillow- but then she might not swim well... so anyway- that's all I know :)Those swimsuits with built-in floaties are freaky- my friends kid almost drowned that way :)
I can't believe you got to go to the pool! I'm so jealous, our pools don't open till after memorial day. I want to go swimming! Millie is freaking adorable as always. I hope I have a lil girl who's half as cute as she is!
Those pictures are adorable!!! How fun! I wish I was there to enjoy that 90 degree weather with you guys and the pool!! How fun! :)
Miriam, seriously Milly is so stinkin cute. Every time you post I make Neil look at the pictures with me.
I love it! We've been doing a lot of the same lately...swimming is the best for the summer time blues...it can always changes the mood when you need that!
Milly's suit is so great! Ooo lah, lah (as fancy Nancy would say)! Wherever did you find such a WILD one for the wild child?
Keep staying busy & having fun. Summer will be gone before you know it!!
What a cute little bathing suit Milly has! Yeah. Don't get the bathing suit with the built-in life vests...those things just don't look safe. Anyway, I'm so glad to see you guys are having fun! I wish we were there with you instead of going to school! We love you guys tons!
What a darling little girl in her CUTE swimsuit! Wow, I wouldn't want to stand by her in a swimsuit -- she's so cute and even her toes are PAINTED! I need someone to paint mine!
You're a FUN mama!
Post a Comment