We're so glad when Daddy comes home!! Our weekends such precious time!
On Saturdays Ryan gets off around 5 or so, so it's the only week day Milly gets to see him before bed at night. And she sure misses it. Every Saturday night when he gets home early she runs to him and doesn't let him put her down for the rest of the night! It's so cute! Ryan is such a great daddy and really does well at showing his love for Milly!
Aunty Emily came up for the weekend to hang with us! She just finished high school and graduation is tonight. Milly absolutely LOVES her, and so do we! She is a lot of fun to be around.

Milly loves to try and back float these days. She will just giggle the whole time you lay her out!! :)

So I was at Walmart the other day (ok if we're being honest, I'm there almost everyday) just looking for some more little rubber bands for Milly's hair, and I saw CURLERS!! I hadn't seen them since I was a kid. I was soooo excited and of course HAD to buy them to try them out on Milly! She loved them too. She just sat and watched in the mirror as I did them. Every time I put a new one in she would say 'ooooo' and give herself a big cheezy grin! I love my little girly girl!



So I was at Walmart the other day (ok if we're being honest, I'm there almost everyday) just looking for some more little rubber bands for Milly's hair, and I saw CURLERS!! I hadn't seen them since I was a kid. I was soooo excited and of course HAD to buy them to try them out on Milly! She loved them too. She just sat and watched in the mirror as I did them. Every time I put a new one in she would say 'ooooo' and give herself a big cheezy grin! I love my little girly girl!
I just thought this picture was too funny. I put Ryan's socks on Milly all the time when I'm folding laundry, but I've never gotten a picture of it! I just think she looks so big in this picture, maybe how she's standing and laughing or something, I don't know?





10 comments:
So no "after" shot from the curlers?? Very cute pics... she's looking older! How are you feeling??
So fun!! Hey I'm with Sarah, where is the after shot of taking out the curlers!! Wow, so little girls really do like getting their hair done! Good to know, unlike our little guy, he hates to brush his hair until he takes a bath then he will let me. Trust me I still brush his hair either way, but it doesn't look I do!! He does need another hairy cut, we'll get around to it soon!
But honestly Milly is getting cuter by the day!
Love you guys, and Yay for some quality time with daddy/hubby!!
Hey! I love what you've done to your blog!! I see your still digi-scrapbooking...it looks so good!! I also love the pictures of Milly with her hair curlers...too cute! I also have to ask, How are you feeling?? Hope everything's going great with you guys...we miss you all and Love you guys so much!! By the way, are you guys still game for Hawaii?? We figured that if we couldn't get anybody else to go with us, then we would go to Paraguay instead...so let us know!! Love you bunches!!!
I love the new page! It is super cute!
I found the curlers at wal*mart too!! I bought some :) I just haven't had a chance to try them out, it's been so long since I've ssen those!! I bet Milly's hair was so cute afterwards :) And to answer your question, yes Victor is Matt's grandfather's name and Stephen is his dad's middle name. We had that name picked out for a boy since before we were even married!! lol!
Daddy time is way awesome! You don't realize how prominent they are in our childrens lives until they are gone for such long hours and don't get to see them at night. Trevin just crawls around the apartment saying "dada dada." It definitely makes us grateful for the time we do get with him!
I love these pics...too cute. I can't wait until El has enough hair for curlers. I too have fond memories of those things. We miss you guys.
milly is getting cuter and cuter everyday!
Hey Miriam! It's good to see you. Your little girl is just precious. And I love your bows! I'm excited to have a girl that I can get all pretty. =) Glad to see things are going well for you!
We did curlers in Saveyah's hair for the longest time & it was so adorable...until moving to Florida. The humidity won't hold any curl at all! Not even the kind those kinky curlers made. So...good luck to Emily.
I'm glad you get some good wknd. time together at least during your busy summer!
.333.3.
-
Post a Comment