Photobucket

4.27.2009

LOVIN' NANA!!

We have been lovin' the extra time before the summer officially starts spending time with Ryan's family. Milly absolutely LOVES her Nana! In fact she gets very upset if she sees her in the mornings and doesn't come pick her  up and say good morning. It's really cute. Also, this time around Aunt Emily won her over, who cares if its by feeding her treats and whispering her 'emily' into her ear at the same time!!! HAHA I love my in-laws. I'm sooo lucky to have married into such an amazing family ! 


Milly with Nana and her Aunt Emily



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Is nana saying "more"? HA! Very cute pics! I'm loving Mills hair. What a cutie.

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you found my blog!! Your daughter is so freaking adorable! It has definitely been too long.

Emily said...

I finally made the blog!!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends