We did seem to catch a little of summer before we left Rexburg for good this summer. And we took FULL advantage of it!!! We went on a nice looooong walk (milly sure does walk slow and get distracted really easy :) and fed the ducks!!! Milly LOVED being out in some long-lost sunshine!
and some for ME!!!!
Some of our very good friends have 4 wheelers so we spent a few hours soaking up the sun at the sand dunes! Milly got to take her first little ride with daddy!! And she LOVED every minute of it!!




3 comments:
Goodness, I hope your having some nice weather in Colorado, because Milly is having a blast being OUTSIDE!
I love her pictures...she is a doll and I love the picture of her looking between the bars on the bridge.
How fun for you and Ryan to watch Milly enjoy the park and riding with her daddy on the four wheeler!
Miss you and we hope all is well with you!
Cute pictures...Milly looks so darling, like a little girl -- a baby no more! We miss you guys.
What??? No missing us?? HA! Oh well, right back at ya- just kidding. Anyway- it's not summer NOW!! Did you jinx it with this post. Just kidding again. I hope the move went well. Get in touch sometime so that I can hear about how it all went!
Post a Comment