She loves to be pretty. Every morning we get dressed and do her hair then, she yells for daddy to come tell her how great she looks. haha! She loves hats and jewelry mostly, but anything can make her smile (socks on her hands) if we ensure her that she looks soooo pretty! It's so fun that she already kinda understands the whole dress up thing and wanting to do 'pretty' things! Can I just say...I LOVE HAVING A GIRL!and of course, she loves a good COKE here and there....WHAT???????




6 comments:
She is preahhhh! What a sweet gal...we love Milly!
She is so super cute!! I know its weird but its still hard for me to grasp that you have a little baby(who's growing up so fast). It was so good to see you when we came to Idaho!! Is her arm ok? I'm so sorry about that!! The stupid cat ran away fast...I think it knew I wanted to boot it across the lawn like a big orange soccer ball. Milly was super cute showing everybody her necklace, you could tell she knew she was pretty. Miss you tons!!
The pictures are so adorable! Milly is growing so fast...and so is AimeeLynn! What craziness! Thanks so much again for inviting us over to that barbeque at your guys' house. Sorry we had to leave a little early. We need to get together again real soon. We love you guys!!
so pretty! Hey- I just heard that you are coming to Denver for summer sales! We are so excited!! Do you know where you will live yet?
I love it!! She is ALL girlie! Saveyah's always loved trying on hats too...even the most goofy ones around. We really should have more for her to really wear that are cute, she'd love that! She just told us last night her favorite thing to play is dress-ups...still....so, you've got many years to enjoy the fun!! She'll probably have a great imagination too because of it!
Well it sounds like Milly's taking after her mama...wanting to wear all the cute accessories! It all starts at a very young age. She is a doll and VERY pprreeehhh! We miss her and I wish I could see this for myself.
Post a Comment