We got to spend this last week in Utah visiting some good friends. Milly had a blast playing with their little girl Evelyn. We ate ice cream... and played in the water fountain thing at the Gateway...
Ryan and the little girlies!!
We took the girls to the zoo on Friday. Milly loved it! I could just see the wheels turn in her mind as she watched all the different animals. She also got to try out some of her new tricks making animal noises... they had some good conversation!! :)
Milly kept saying pppp.... which is pretty...
Ok. I love this picture of Milly. I looked back at her and just thought, Man, she is such a big girl!! She looked so big just standing in her stroller, dangling her arm out...I can't believe my baby is growing so fast!!!!




3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I really wanted to go to the zoo this last week but it didn't work out...sometime soon! Glad you got to go.
FUN! You guys went to the zoo too...what a blast! We can't wait to take AimeeLynn to the zoo this summer! Glad you guys are back. :)
Holy moly is right...pig tails!! Wow...now that's grown up! I can't believe it! She is too stinkin' cute, will you pls. send her priority mail for just a couple days?? Wwe'll be sure to send her back certified & w/extra postage for insurance!
Fun trip to the zoo! Funny how the zoo & all that stuff is suddenly fun again when you have kids, eh!
Post a Comment