Photobucket

2.27.2009

MILLY IS 1!!

Alright, I'm not even gonna try to explain where I've been for all this time....Let's just say we're back in business and I'll stay on top of it this time around!!!!!

FROM THIS:

TO THIS:


It's Milly's first Birthday today! And WOW I can't believe it...I shouldn't really be that surprised, I think about 100 people told me that 'they grow SO fast' but I'm beginning to understand what they we're all talking about!!! 
12 things about Milly:

1. She says Mamma, Dada, baby, blank (for her blankie), cracker, hey, bye bye, a bath, NO, and my favorite, ooOOOoo (when we're shopping) 
2. She can stand on her own, but not walking yet
3. She loves to be naked, the second I take her diaper off she hawls to the other side of the room and just giggles.
4. Her favorite toys are balls and baby
5. No matter what the problem is, it can be fixed with either her bankie or Cheerios
6. She loves to give kisses, to everything!!! I handed her a set of measuring cups to play with and she was so excited about it she kept giving them kisses!!! And every morning when I get her out of her bed she gives me a kiss.
7. She will snort when you tickle her cause she laughs so hard....(i don't know where she get that from.... :) 
8. She loves to brush her teeth
9. She still is very much of a cuddle bug, which I love, except during the night!!
10. Her favorite food (besides Cheerios) is banana's
11. She likes to watch me paint her toe nails, she will just sit there and not move.
12. She is very friendly, kinda a cheezer, she flashes smiles to everyone!

Milly is the best thing that could have ever happened to Ryan and I. We love her so much. I can't begin to explain how much better of a person I am because of Milly. Because I want her to have the life she deserves. I can't imagine life without her anymore, and I like that feeling. Feeling like I have to be the best person I can because someone is relying on me. 

WE LOVE YOU MILLY!!!

8 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Yay!! You've posted pictures and updated your blog! We are SO lucky to have such great friends like you guys. Especially AimeeLynn...Milly is SO good to her...they're like the best of friends. We LOVE you guys so much and can't wait to see you again this week!!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Happy Birthday Mills!!! I can't believe she's one either! But she sure does look tall in these pictures, it must be real. Looks like you had a fun little party! She's a sweetie & has such a fun mom & dad!! Lucky gal.

The Oler Family said...

Oh my gosh! Happy Birthday Milly! I can't believe it Mims, she is getting so big. My girls are almost 6 months and I just can believe it.

Sarah said...

She is so cute! The pics with your new camera turned out awesome. I love, love, love those b & w ones. And that tutu is to die for. She is such a cutie. What a little princess!

The Buckley Family said...

Milly is so cute and sweet -- se sure love her! She is lucky to have you for a mama (and Ryan for a pops!). You guys are awesome. That b-day cake is sooo cute by the way...good job!

* Nancy * said...

Mims,
Even though we were on the road we were thinking of you and especially Milly! Happy Birthday again to Milly!
Mims, you crack me up...showing off your cute pregnant belly with no shame. Way to be! I don't even think I have a picture of myself showing my bare belly...something I will do in the FUTURE!
Did you take Milly's pictures? They turned out great! Tim liked the one of Milly touching her cute cheeks. What a special day and fun pictures of her eating her cake. BTW, the cake was awesome!
Hugs and kisses for Milly please.
p.s. I love your background of you blog and hope to read your blog soon again, when you update!

Kara said...

Obviously you don't know me but I am on the search for the perfect little white dress right now and I am so in love with the one your daughter is wearing! It's on the right hand side of your blog when she was just a little baby; where in the world did you find it? I would absolutely love to know! You can e-mail me at johnson.kjj@gmail.com by the way my name is Kara

Lynda said...

So so so sweet!! We miss you guys so much!! Milly look so much taller and grown up!! What a sweetie! I love all the pictures-keep them coming! Give each other big hugs and kisses from us!! Dad had fun seeing you guys in SLC yesterday.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends