Photobucket

11.20.2008

A New Venture



Okay, so my sister, sister-in-law and I are spreading our wings and trying to make some of our "creative time" profitable. We've decided to launch a new little business, My Girly Girl's Bows, selling the hair bows, tutus and other girly stuff we've enjoyed making for our little girly girls.
Check out our blog: mygirlygirlsbows.blogspot.com. We've got hair accessories for babies to big girls, tutus and photo cards (i.e., birth announcements, Christmas cards, invitations, etc.).

4 comments:

Kam Family said...

good luck! I checked it all out-- and I must say you guys have some great cute/girly stuff! Good luck with the business! Also, I must say I am so jealous of you and the beach.... Nothing is more relaxing or enjoyable than a nice warm beach! I'm glad you had fun!

Sapp Family said...

How cute! I've also started working on making some bows for Aimee Lynn as well! I found some way cute ideas to make a ladybug, bumblebee, butterfly, and dragonfly bow!! They're way easy and fun to make...that's for sure! When are you guys coming back to Rexburg? We thought you guys were gonna come visit. We miss you guys!! Can't wait to hang out and have lots of fun!! :) Give Milly a big hug for me!

Carlson Clan said...

Hey Miriam! It's been a while. Hope you are doing good. Good luck with the business. If I ever manage to have a girl I'll definitely check it out!
Jen

The Buckley Family said...

OK -- NEW POST PLEASE!!! WITH PICS!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends