So where have we been? That's right across the country in Florida!!! I have two sisters that live out in Orlando and Sarasota area and we just got back from a two and a half week visit...and it wasn't long enough!!! I love being with my sisters they are the best!!!!!!
Here is just a glimpse of all the fun we had!! (in no particular order!)
Here is just a glimpse of all the fun we had!! (in no particular order!)
Milly was amazing on the 6 hour flight, she loved listening to Daddy's headphones....she's already hooked on country...and you know Hank? Brad Paisley's son, I think we're gonna try and work out some arranged marriage thing!! :)
Oh! So smart already!!!!
The alligator hunt!!!!! The boys went off to try and catch alligators out of the ponds in my sisters neighborhood....they came back with this....
Close, right?????
Milly playing in the water at BEAUTIFUL Siesta Key Beach.
Gorgeous white sand!!
Milly and her new best buddy, cousin Eleanore, they are five weeks apart and they loves playing together. Eleanore taught Milly lots of new tricks! ;)
Halloween with all the cousins, man was that so much fun!!
Milly was a which...more Halloween pics to come!!
We went to Mayakka State Park. There was a rad Tree House that was 76 feet high..NO JOKE!!! We are stand on a tree bridge (a little scary :) leading to it!!
The view from the top!
Sharkstooth Beach in Venice. The Sharktooth capital of the world!! This was Ryan's favorite part of the entire trip...even more than Disney world! Hunting for pre-historic sharksteeth! He spent days out there, and came home with a bottle full.
Story time!
And the cutest ever....BATH TIME!!!




6 comments:
I am so jealous! It looks like you all had so much fun! Milly is just gorgeous!
How cute!! We miss you guys! Are you going to be in Rexburg in January? Can't wait to chill with you guys! :) Milly is getting sooo big!!
Hey Ryan and Miriam! Your little girl is getting so big and so cute everyday!! Did you guys ever come out to Rexburg?? We thought you guys were going to be out here. When will you guys be coming back? Hopefully soon! Aimee Lynn needs a playmate!! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!!!
Fun pics...I am so behind on blogging, I need to do a post from our visit. I'll do it soon!!! I wish you guys were still here. It is kinda lonely.
Great pix and yes you saved the best for last! Don't forget, you have 2 sisters and an uncle and a "very cool" aunt! We love you guys very much.
Hey Ryan! It has been a long time! I saw the link to your blog from Katie's blog. How are you guys? Milly is adorable and growing beautifully! You guys must be proud parents! Miriam, love the blog, I will have to add you guys!
Post a Comment