Photobucket

10.14.2008

Outta my way....I'm a model!!!

Alright, Milly is mobile now, going everywhere and is finally starting to feel A LOT more content, she would get so frustrated not being able to do everything soo independently...so this is a great step forward for her!! YAY!! I can't believe she is already old enough to scoot around...WOW time sure has flown by!!


CHEESE!! I have been meaning to get a pretty picture of Milly taken in her Sunday best for quite sometime now, but finally I did it, good thing, the weather has sure gone down hill since...:( BLAH..winter is coming!!!

From my heart to yours, I love you so much!!!

YYYAAAAYYY!!!! I have two teeth now!! After a long couple weeks of sleepless nights!!

Milly sure loves her Daddy, whenever she really wants to get roughed up and laugh real hard she knows he is the man for the job, she will grunt at him until he gets the hint...it's sooo cute!! I love my little family!!! :)

And she loves her Papa...When we first got out to Colorado she wanted nothing to do with any men except for Ry, but after not too long, she sure did grow to love Papa Jenson. She even begged for him to hold her at the store the other day (I've never seen her do that for anyone besides me or Ry)



OK, NO more Milly for now....until next time...WE LOVE YOU!! ...




SIKE!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!


We were at Dave's house, and Ry was holding Milly (of course) and I just turned around for a split second to get a diaper and looked back around and Ryan was just standing there empty handed all natural, I was really confused...
My first guess, I looked in the basket to find Milly just as happy as can be sitting on the pile of blankets!!! HA :)

8 comments:

Kayla said...

it's about stinkin time! I love reading about your cute little family. Someday We can run a marathon together.

Sapp Family said...

wow, milly's movin and groovin. we can't wait to see you guys, and of course we'll have time to hang out. In fact, we just went fishing with paul and rach. So don't be strangers and come visit. Maybe we could get together sometime over Christmas break-

The Buckley Family said...

Fun post! I love all the pics of Milly. She is sooo cute. Did you get a new camera? The pics outside on the grass look so pretty, the coloring is great, and I love the angle looking down (may have to copy that!). Also, the basket thing had me going...hahaha! Can't wait til you come here. (BTW: love the Baby Legs!)

* Nancy * said...

MILLY --Thanks for making my day!
She is so freakin' CUTE! I can't believe that she is crawling!!! Yay, Milly, you go girl!
I love the picture of her and Ryan...it's adorable!
You need to most more often...it's so much fun to catch up and know what you guys are up to!
Sending warm hugs from us to you!

Kate Perkes said...

She is so stinkin cute you guys! You are in big trouble. Man they are comin down so full of attitude and personality these days, it is so funny! Little girls love the spotlight! =) Good luck with the mobility factor, its all down hill from here! =)

Mandy said...

WOW! She is crawling SO much better than Mason and already has two teeth?! Mason is older too! How crazy is that!? She is sure a cutie!

Sherry said...

It was so great meeting you guys finally. I always thought Milly was a little doll and these pix are great but nothing compared to seeing her in person. I'm so glad I got the chance.

alisekelley said...

Miriam I saw your blog off of facebook. Your Milly is too cute for words! Looks like things are going great for you guys! Take care!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends