Photobucket

10.06.2008

Ok, now that I've been tagged by several peeps....here are my GR8s!!!! hahah

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. The Gospel
2. RYAN
3. Being a mommy...and the best one in the entire world!!! hehe
4. Crafting
5. Clean sinks
6. Quality Time
7. 24
8. Country Music

8 words or phrases I say often:

1. I love you
2. Popcorn popping on the apricot tree
3. Milly just learned to...
4. What if...
5. I wanna try to make...
6. I'm gonna call my sister...
7. Man, I can't wait to see you
8. I don't get cell phone reception there....

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Go to Hawaii
2. Raise my kids (have more kids)
3. Run a Marathon
4. Beat Ryan at Mario Kart :)
5. Master reading my scriptures everyday...no exceptions :)
6. Become a better listener
7. Write a children's book
8. Learn to do clay and pottery creations

8 things I've learned from my past:

1. Life is sometimes shorter than we expect it to be...make all you can of the time you do have
2. Families are Eternal
3. Wow, all I can say is the Atonement!!!!
4. Ryan is the best boyfriend in the world
5. Laughter can cure anything
6. Fight naked!
7. I should have taken advantage of being able to sleep anytime I wanted!!
8. Being prego is not that muc fun...but boy is it worth it!!! :)


I TAG ANYONE WHO READS THIS!!!

No comments:


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends