We celebrated Easter a week early because we knew we were going to be traveling to Colorado over the real Easter weekend. Milly loved waking up to find a whole basket full of balls (eggs)..and only got more excited to find a couple jelly beans inside them!!!! Late that night we went to Grandma Toy's house for a nice dinner with a couple of my sisters families too. Milly loves her cousins, anyone she can follow and play with.
So now that Milly's hair is getting longer, I decided it was time to upgrade her to a bigger better bow..haha!!! Here it is!!!




9 comments:
Super cute pics! I love the one of her and Ryan walking!
you really do blog, it's about time. What a cute baby you have. i think she needs a little sibling.
What a cutie...she has such a pretty smile, especially in the second pic! That is so cool you can do pigtails in her hair already!!!
Cute pics. I love her hair!!! (and the bigger, better bows) If El ever grows hair I'll need a lesson in making them.
You have the cutest little girl! She has adorable. Good luck in Colorado.. can't believe another summer is coming... ugg
Ryan and Miriam:
First off, Milly is SUPER ADORABLE!!! She could be a baby model, if there is such a thing. I am so happy for you guys--what a beautiful family!
And secondly, thanks for visiting our blog. I think of you guys and our crazy summer sales days often . . . with great fondness, I might add. How is Corey? How is Westin?
Keep in touch, my friends.
--Ken
These are great pix of you guys & Milly!! She looks so cute on the bridge...your right this really is a fun age when everything is new & interesting! Hope you guys are enjoying CO already!
Hi Miriam. Your girl is seriously so darling. Too cute.
Hey, I have a friend you was looking at my blog and ran into yours and she saw a picture of Milly in a white dress that she just LOVES and wants to know if you made it or bought it. I think the picture is off on the column to the right. Do you know which one I'm talking about? Could you let me know about it. She's thinks it'd make for a cute blessing dress. Thanks Miriam. Talk to you later
Aw...Milly is so cute and I'm glad she had a fun Easter! I'm so bummed that I never got those pictures from you from that day we went to the park. And thanks so much for that last post! We miss you guys tons! We were just thinking yesterday how we really wanted to go to Las Vegas with you guys!! We love you guys too!!
Post a Comment