Photobucket

3.01.2010

We're gonna party like it's your Birthday!!!

We woke up early and ate chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream. YUM! The kitchen was decorated around Milly's spot at the table, with her pics and balloons up!
MICKEY MOUSE PARTY! Her Mickey cake I made, she wanted to eat it all day, we really could have done without presents-the cake was exciting enough! All day she kept calling it her "Birthday Cake Day"
Dave, Joanna and the kids came down for the party, it was way more fun to have them there for all the kiddos!
The girls, except baby Eden :) They got along so great! It was cute to see them play.
Finally, PRESENTS!! Milly got spoiled. But she deserves it!! :) The girls were so cute all trying to get the presents opened. I swear on one gift they all gave it a try, and it took them a good 5 minutes to open it--thank you Joanna and your packing tape :)!!!
Milly's ADORABLE little cape (apron as milly thinks) her Aunt Eve made for her! Is she not amazing?? Thanks Eve, that was way thoughtful.
I guess you could say this is how boys play with baby stuff...
And the correct way...



4 comments:

danny jenson said...

so cute. the cake is adorable. what were the ears made out of? say happy birthday to milly for me. she's such a cutie.

Heidi said...

How fun! Sounds like she had a great party!

alisekelley said...

looks like a great party! I love the cake!

Sapp Family said...

I feel like we missed out on all the fun now! If we had come last weekend, we could have been here for Milly's birthday. If we waited to come until next weekend, then we probably would be here when baby #2 arrives. Oh well...it was still lots of fun seeing you guys!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends