Well, the last week has been a bit of a blur. It went by way too fast, but we did our best at soaking up those first precious moments with Harper and welcoming her into her new family. Milly absolutely adores Harper, she always comes up to her and says, "one more kiss." She also loves to hold her, only for a few seconds at a time-- her attention span is very short unless your mickey or dora! And so far, Harper hasn't cried long enough or loud enough to wake up Milly...knock on wood.
We took this picture when Milly was little, and LOVED having something to show how tiny she was, its hard to believe something so small actually functions.

Harper is ALWAYS smiling in her sleep. It's so sweet!!
We already LOVE Harper so much, and I feel so grateful she came so peacefully and perfect. Ryan is already a sucker for her too, at the hospital after her first bath she had to sit under the warm lights for an hour to make sure she was warm enough. Ryan sat by her the whole hour holding her hand and talking to her. He is so sensitive to our feelings and loves to spoil us with his attention. He is the perfect daddy for two little girls!




5 comments:
Aw, cute! I love her little smiles. I just can't believe how much more different she looks than Milly, its crazy! She's got very little hair and I still can't decide if she looks more like you or Ryan. Brad thinks she looks more like a Jensen baby than Milly did...but I'm still not convinced. Anyway, we are so happy for you guys!!! You've got such a beautiful little family. :) Love you!
Man Ryan has huge feet!
Harper is so sweet. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Man oh man, you have some adorable girls! Can't wrap my head around the idea of you having 2 kids... seriously, when did we grow up??? And how did that girl who entertained MY toddler for hours on end- end up with her own little girls so quickly? Time goes by so fast. I am so happy for you. You are a good, fun, loving mama- one of your best niches in life for sure.
I cant believe how tiny, beautiful and precious she is! congrats again mama!
Congratulations. What a small little wonder. Or maybe you just have big feet? Best of luck with two.
Post a Comment