Photobucket

3.08.2010

DENVER ZOO!


This Saturday was so beautiful and sunny, I think it was close to 60 degrees out!! So we decided to take Milly to the Denver Zoo with our friends Brad, Maryann, and their daughter Aimee. This was the first time we've been to the zoo, that Milly actually really loved it, I think it was fun for her to be able to name most of the animals and talk about what they were doing.


Ryan's national geographic photos...pretty impressive I think!! He got some really neat pics of all the animals!

































































3 comments:

Sapp Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys this weekend! I'm glad the weather was awesome the day we went to the zoo!! I'm also really impressed with the photos Ryan took. I noticed him taking all the pictures at the zoo and wondered how they would turn out...good job Ryan! The next couple of weeks should be an exciting one for you guys...you'll have to let us know when your little one arrives...we love all of you!

The Buckley Family said...

Fun times! We went to the zoo once on Spring Break, pretty cool, if I remember right. Milly's hair looks so cute. I can't wait for braids!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Fun stuff to do when your counting days till baby will come!! Way to walk her out of you! 2 yrs. old is a great age for all those big animals. We went to a small zoo here last wk. & it was the 1st time Major really cared about any of the animals. He stared at the elephants like he didn't know if he should laugh or cry & wouldn't stand anywhere near the fence for a picture.

Good times, great pix...go little mama!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends