She's BEAUTIFUL Mims! You've already captured her smiling - love it! I love the color of her sweet face.She's a little princess that's for sure.Can't wait to read about how it all went down.Love you tons.
yay!! Congratulations Miriam! We are so excited she is here and she is such a cutie!! Can't wait to hear your birth story! Miss you!!
She is such an angel baby. Can't wait to see you Sunday!
She is SO, SO pretty! I LOVE the picture of her smiling! What a sweet little baby. I hope you are doing well!
Congratulations!!! She's soo precious! can't wait to hear about it :0)
cute.
Adorable! I can't wait to hear the birth story! I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats you guys!!! She is so stinkin cute!! You will have so much fun with 2. Can't wait to see more pictures..
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She's BEAUTIFUL Mims! You've already captured her smiling - love it! I love the color of her sweet face.
She's a little princess that's for sure.
Can't wait to read about how it all went down.
Love you tons.
yay!! Congratulations Miriam! We are so excited she is here and she is such a cutie!! Can't wait to hear your birth story! Miss you!!
She is such an angel baby. Can't wait to see you Sunday!
She is SO, SO pretty! I LOVE the picture of her smiling! What a sweet little baby. I hope you are doing well!
Congratulations!!! She's soo precious! can't wait to hear about it :0)
cute.
Adorable! I can't wait to hear the birth story! I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats you guys!!! She is so stinkin cute!! You will have so much fun with 2. Can't wait to see more pictures..
Post a Comment