So it's not very often we catch Harper on Camera with her eyes open, I just keep forgetting to snap a shot while she's happy and content just being awake. Everyone thats seen her now says she looks just like me, which I love---but I don't agree, I think she looks just like Ryan. Even though I don't think Milly and her look much alike.
My BIG girl in her Easter dress
We blessed Harper this last Sunday, Easter Sunday at Church. I need to get the pictures on here, and I will soon do a Blessing Day post with the details of the day. It was a really special day and thanks to all the family that came to support!! :)
Milly does surprisingly well at holding Harper, with the assistance of the boppy pillow! She asks to hold her all the time. She is a very good big sister, always giving her hugs and kisses!
Aunt MO!! Oh how I love you for coming over and letting me take a shower, and for taking Milly to play so I could clean my disgusting home! YOUR THE BEST! And we are really going to miss you when you go back to school, seriously!!!
Milly always calls Harper her "Best Buddy" She will leave the room to go get something and come up and whisper to Harper, "Be right back best buddy" it's so sweet!




8 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love those pictures of Milly and Harper are so cute!! It makes me want to have a little sibling for Liam and he's only 2 months! lol! :) Congrats on her blessing! We are blessing Liam next Sunday! I am way excited! You have beautiful little girls!
Your girls are as cute as ever!
oh my gosh! Milly is the cutest big sister ever! Harper is just darling!(and I just love her name btw) hope you're catching up on sleep and all! :)
Those are some pretty girls... I'm pretty lucky to get to claim them! Milly looks like such a big girl right by Harper. I love the pics of Milly holding Harper. Super precious. They are so sweet... makes me wish I were there even more. Give them some extra hugs and kisses from us!!
Aw..the pictures of the two girls are so cute! And I still can't get over the fact that Harper just looks so different from Milly! I think that Harper has a pretty good mix of the two of you, but to me, she looks more like you! You guys have such a beautiful little family. Miss you guys too!!
Okay, the whole "be right back best buddy" thing is the most precious thing EVER!! That is definitely something to remember. What a sweetheart that Milly is. Harper is so cute!
So cute! Love all the pics, you have two beautiful girls. I agree they both look like Ryan, but totally different. Althought I see a bit of you in both of them (I actually see more of you in my Eleanore lately..it is kind of crazy...I keep calling her Miriam -- mostly when I am mad...Hahaha!). Sisters are the best best buddies you can have!!! Lucky girls.
I love seeing her with her eyes open now...can tell what she looks like a lot better. I do see some of you now too....especially through the mouth. She's gorgeous & so is Milly. It's weird how looking at Milly now next to her picture does make her seem so grown up--two isn't posed to look grown-up now is it? It just goes so fast!!! Hope you're hanging in there as a full time mommy! I'm sure you are doing a superb job...miss & love you.
Post a Comment