The other day I got Milly out of the bath and was cleaning up while she ran off to play in her room. I hear her yelling "Drivin me crazy, drivin me crazy!!"
She said she was in her car, and she was driving crazy like dad... hmmm...
My little twiners, haha. But really I think Harper is the spitting image of Ry!
Milly being the good big sister as usual--- or just bugging Harper as she sleeps, one of the two. :)




7 comments:
Haha, hilarious little Milly! The things they pick up from us parents. :)
I really, really love that pic of Harper and Ryan - it's adorable! I think she's a good mix of you and Ryan.
Aw! Little Milly looks so grown up! She's really turning into a little girl, isn't she? And Harper does look like Ryan, and she's stinking adorable!
I'm assuming that comments fly a lot about how daddy is driving crazy while you guys are in the car? That or Milly is just one really observant & brilliant 2 yr. old! Hmmmm..they couldn't be loud conversations either could they? Nonetheless, Mills made herself some pretty fine wheels, & I love how she spins 'em!!
Kids are people, everybody knows that kids are people (that's a song if you didn't know....just ask any other show choir alumni, or maybe it was Talent Sprouts??
I left out that I think Harper is a total sweetie cakes, I love seeing how she's growing!! The pic of her & Ryan is so precious!! Yes, I'm in a weird mood...now I've got that lame song in my head all night.
Great photo ops. I forget to grab my camera for the cute moments sometimes! You have an adorable fam.
So funny! I love her little personality! Harper is so stinkin' cute... she looks so dainty. What sweet gals... I need to hold that baby.
she's a beauty... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that red/black blanket.
Post a Comment