Photobucket

4.16.2010

I couldn't be a prouder Mommy...

...because my little girl is POTTY TRAINED!!!!
YES, it true, Milly is 26 months and sporting Minnie Mouse Panties! It all happened very easily actually. Nana gave Milly a potty for being a big girl when Harper was born. We kept talking to her about it, and eventually opened it and let her just play with it. Even though I wasn't sure if I was ready to start the whole training process with the new baby and all. But one day I had Milly up in her room to take a nap and next thing I know she's yelling at me to come upstairs, that she went peepee. I go upstairs and sure enough--she had--taken off her diaper and gone in her little potty. What a smart little girl I have! So we just went with the flow, put her in underwear and she's been doing great since!
This is where most of her time was spent the first two days...haha, maybe that's why she learned so fast--chocolate milk and mickey all day, a life anyone could get used to!! :)
Calling Nana to tell her she was going potty (on her phone)
And now, YES, we have gone the whole week (including a couple trips to Nana's, grocery shopping, and a full day out and about to the zoo and running errands) without NOT even 1 accident!!! Milly is great, and is so excited about being in big girl undies, she tells everyone she sees about her big accomplishment, and is so proud of herself. She keeps saying "I'm so proud of me" It's so cute to see her delight in her own success!! I'm so proud of her for doing it even though, a good portion of the day I'm slightly distracted!! And Daddy is so proud, because he was at work for most of it and didn't have to worry about her peeing on his floor!! haha :)

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay Milly! That is an accomplishment. Morgan was potty trained at age 2 also and never had an accident, not even at night,. . .David on the other hand, lets just say girls are SO much easier than boys.

Tim and Amber said...

LUCKY! :) Congrats!

Heidi said...

oh my gosh thats sooo freaking cute!! yay for Milly!!

Paul and Rachel said...

yay Milly! We're so proud of our little friend! she looks so big in her big girl panties! miss you guys!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends