Sorry it's taken me so long, we have been very busy, and have a lot to share, but first announcement: We are officially (and actually have been for a while) all unpacked, DECORATED, and moved into our new town home. I am really loving our new place, lots of room, it's a 3 bedroom 3 bath, and the best part--I don't think we will be moving any time soon!! HOORAY!! The mountains are literally right out our back door, so far we have seen deer and a wolf!! Yikes. But all in all I love it mostly cause it has such a cozy small town feel.
Our house!!
The view from the front door, just beautiful!
And of course, Ryan's grill. HA! I sent him out to take some pics of our house and I got this in the mix! He barely moved it from our living room to outside, he was waiting until there wasn't snow on the ground so it wouldn't get dirty...how cute :)
Aside from getting our new place, we had a somewhat exciting/crazy week. Ryan got the other job he was trying for here in Denver at One hour heating and air. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!! He had 3 interviews, and after the third and no offer we were seriously beginning to wonder how long this could go on for. But surely enough not 20 minutes after he left they called him back and offered the position to him!! YES!! We get full benefits, vacation and sick days, and he even gets paid for all his training time!! Needless to say, it's just a really great company and we are feeling extremely blessed right now.
I am almost 30 weeks now, wowza, I cannot believe how time has flown by. Everything has been seeming to be going well, until Tuesday I started bleeding so we had to make an emergency rush to the hospital. It was very scary-- and after a LONG day at the hospital we found out very little about what was causing the bleeding, other than part of my placenta most likely tore. The baby is doing great and we got to have a long ultrasound to make sure of it which was fun. But once something like that has happens it can most likely happen again, and be even worse the next time, I am unfortunately on bed-rest, yes I said it BED-REST. Blah, and it is the WORST!! Let me just say it is VERY hard to be glued to your bed all day with an almost 2 year old running around. However, since I am still such a ways from being full-term I really need to be careful. A very tough predicament. :) And once again, we are feeling very blessed to have Ryan's family so close, they have already been such a big help! We really love you guys!




13 comments:
Oh Mims sad to hear that you're on bed rest, but at least you know that this will be the best for you and the baby.
I love your townhome and your views - the mountains are beautiful!
Glad to hear that Ryan got the job and that you have benefits too!
I'll keep you in our prayers.
that stinks baout the bed rest! But how wonderful that you have such a great attitude about it! Your view there is gorgeous!! so breathtaking. Glad the baby and everyone there is doing well!
how cute. i like palmer lake. how long do you guys think you'll be there? so is ryan commuting to denver everyday? how long is the drive? good luck with the bed rest.
ya danny, ry has to commute for a while at least. we got a sweet deal on this town home from dan potter so it makes it well worth staying here. plus the company gave him a truck and a gas card so it kinda works out perfect. its about a 40 minute commute.
Your view is absolutely gorgeous! That is great. So sorry to hear about bed rest. I hope you take it easy and that you can safely make it to full term!
Sorry, I'm "Mark". =)
Oh goodness...you gave me anxiety seeing that place...i used to do the landscaping lol. Hey...enjoy the noisy train that comes through every night :-)
Bed rest...no fun at all! I'm sorry that your pregnancy took a turn...bleeding is never good news. Anyway, the town home is exciting! The mountains are pretty too...just like having a river in your front yard (I need to post pics of that :) You guys will have to come visit us sometime this summer now that we have TONS of room! I hope that you start feeling better and that the baby is okay. Tell Ryan and Milly we said hi! We love you guys!
Wow what a view!Your townhome looks great! Sorry about the bed rest! I am glad the baby is OK though!
oh, 40 minutes isn't too bad, especially when the company is paying for gas. so did you guys buy that townhouse? or just renting? i'll have to come visit you guys.
Danny, Your very welcome to come stay anytime!! AND HOPEFULLY SOON!!
hey thanks mims. i hope i get to use that offer soon too.
I'm jealous of the mountains...such beauty that I truly miss. We are also happy Ry got that job. He'll do great...I'm sure of it. :)
Post a Comment