Photobucket

12.29.2009

CHRISTmas!!

Really, this was our best Christmas together so far. We had a lot of fun with all our family around, and even more fun making this a special year for Milly. The other kids helped teach her all about santa and presents, and that made it really exciting Christmas morning cause she kinda had a clue what was going on. We woke her up at about 7 am, and told her Santa had been here. She screamed (literally, and if you've been around Milly much that's not too hard to believe :) and then said "PHONE" about a million times over! We walked out to the stairs where all the kids were waiting and she was so mad when I handed her to Mo to wait to coem down the stairs with everyone else. She really wanted to go straight for the presents. As soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs she knew exactly where to go, I don't know how, random luck I guess, but she headed straight into her tent. Grabbed the back-pack inside and took the water bottle out. Asked me to put her packpack on (as she calls it) and went back into the tent and just sat in there for a while. HAHA! It was so adorable!! I loved seeing her so excited with everything!
The rest of the day went really well also. We opened some family presents and ate a yummy breakfast Kristin made. and then headed over to Dave's house for some more fun. I got Ryan a grill for our new place--pictures to come really soon I promise!! And he got me a popcorn popper that I have been wanting for a really LONG time. Ryan's parents gave us their bassinet for the baby. It's so cute and so much less bulky than the pack and play we were gonna have to use! SO thank-you so much!! And we got some other things from other people, and I promise we really waited to open EVERYTHING until Christmas morning this year!! I know, pretty impressive for us! :)  


GRAHM CRACKER HOUSES!!


The Santa presents







The beloved phone...





6 comments:

* Nancy * said...

What an awesome Christmas! Being surrounded by family is a gift in itself! I love how Milly looks so comfortable around family - something I would have loved when Gabe was her age!
Milly looks so darling by her new tent! Wow, her hair is getting so long too!! Soon she's not going to be your little baby but a big sister...even though you and I know that she'll always be your baby. :)
Thanks for the thoughtful gifts Mims! We've already been out to eat and can't wait to see a movie! Gabe has already put some stickers where they go in his book - with Tim's help. Thanks so much!
love you.

Sarah said...

That looks like SO much fun!! I'm excited that you did have such an awesome family christmas! We got that exact same tent for Christmas, too! Milly is so cute... and has even GROWN since you left here. You guys better get back here sometime!

danny jenson said...

how cute. hope you guys had a good christmas. sorry we couldn't hook up on the phone, we'll have to try that again. milly is so cute. have a great new years.

Tim and Amber said...

Wow! I'm glad you had such an awesome Christmas!!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Great Christmas pictures! I love Milly's excitement for her tent (super cute by the way) & backpack. Are you going to teach her to go camping for reals soon? Looks like a lot of fun with all those little kids there. So, what was inside your box???

You're looking pretty preggers & pretty sexy that way!! Good going lil' mama! Milly is going to have such fun with a new little sister. The bassinet looks like it will be a great help..she can sit & help rock the baby, how fun.

Love & miss you guys---Happpppy New Year!

Sapp Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a good Christmas! Congrats on all the fun little gifts. :) And I like the picture that shows off your belly...you're carrying this baby just like how I seem to carry all mine...LOW!! haha..fun!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends