Photobucket

12.09.2009

Where'd my baby go????

Seriously though, where did the time go?????  Milly is growing up so fast, I can't hardly believe she is almost 2 years old!! Often now Ryan will tell people she's almost  2 when they ask, but me, I am still saying 18 months-or just a little over a year...haha, I guess I'm in denial. We took these pics the other day after bath when I was combing her hair out, it's passed the half-way down her back length!! I of course love the growing hair, and new hair styles, but it seems like the longer it gets and the older she gets, the harder it gets for me to talk her into letting me do it!! HA, she just started the "put her hands on her face and yell 'OWIE', literally EVERY time I brush it out" phase. It's awesome. But the funny part is, I totally remember doing the same thing. :) I guess what goes around comes around, right? 


Milly playing with her Aunt Meagan and Bella. It had been so freezing cold here!! Really, I thought I moved away from this nasty winter stuff, but I'm afraid to say, it may of just followed us here...sorry fellow Coloradans!!! WE have been in the negatives for the past couple nights, and during the days we are lucky to be hitting 15 degrees!! YIKES!! Poor Milly hasn't really got to get out in the snow to play because her mommy refuses to comply with this...that's right mother nature, I"M ON STRIKE!! 

haha Milly slipping, lucky for her Meg's caught her! Really, so much for global warming--what a joke!!


6 comments:

HEATH RETREAT said...

HEY MIRIAM I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO THROW A BABY SHOWER FOR KATIE WITH ME. IT'S HER FIRST FOR EVERYTHING. CALL ME- HOLLY PS YOUR LITTLE FAMILY IS ADORABLE!!!!!!! yOU DRESS YOUR GIRL SO CUTE. WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE.

The Buckley Family said...

Man she is getting big. I love her coat and boots and her long beautiful hair. Makes me sad to see our little babies getting to be kids...I want them to stay little FOREVER!

James and Danielle said...

Miriam- Milly is so beautiful!! Kids do grow up way to fast!! Hope everything is going well with this second pregnancy!

alisekelley said...

You are right kids grow so fast! I know I always tell you this but Milly is so beatiful. Your new bundle of joy is going to be just as beautiful for sure! I hope this pregnancy is going well!

Trav & Katie said...

Milly is getting SOOO big! I love her! I am so glad you guys are close! Miriam, I am dying to know how you did your blog layout?!! I LOVE it! Jealous!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Did you say your little baby Milly or your little baby Mimsy? Just making sure, cause I knew this little girl, Mimsy, that really acted just as you describe whenever her sister offered to make her hair look pretty! "Daaaaaad....Mims won't let me brush her hair again!!!"

These are super cute pictures & the Christmas ones are to die for. I love her little red & black outfit. I just got done saying the same thing about my kids today--can't they just stay little forever? Once they start school it's even worse!!

Miss you!! Oh yes, & you look fabuloso, mi hermanita bonita suavecita!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends