Ry gets home today, I am so excited. I put Milly down for a nap a few minutes ago so she could be rested in time to go to church at 1:00. And since I laid her down-oh, 9 minutes ago, I have looked at the clock every other minute just wishing time would pass by quickly, so we could go to church and then come home to our best friend. I know this all sounds just so cliche and cheesy, but really when Ry is gone, both Milly and I feel like half the party is missing. We love being together and we are so thankful for the way things have worked out, that we get to be together quite a bit!
So I am so terrible, I haven't been very good at taking pics of milly and all her aunts and uncles that she has been playing with non-stop. I need to get more shots of them in action, to document how close they are as she grows up. Milly is getting funnier and funnier everyday, she picks up so much from the kids and is quite the little jabberjaw now-a-days. What used to be one word, is now a sentence, a walk now a constant run, and well, I hate to admit it, but what was my little sweet obeying daughter, now has a mind of her own that is very very independant. DON'T, however, get me wrong. She still is in no way a dare devil, yet to even climb up onto or jump off, or even touch anything that could even remotely be un-safe....haha, my sweet Mills!!! :)
This is a picture of Milly getting herself dressed after bath for one of the first times, now it is a daily thing, she LOVES to choose what she is going to wear and try to put it on herself, but as you can see she hasn't got it down pact yet.
I keep talking to Milly about Valentines, after Christmas and seeing her start to get the idea of a special day, it's kinda fun to feed into the whole Holiday celebrations. So we've talked about making heart shaped cards, cookies with red and pink frosting, and of course how daddy is going to buy us chocolates---->BIG HINT BABE!! I'm very excited to start these activities in the next little bit with her!
Here is another little project I pulled together. It's been tons of fun thinking of ideas to do for the new baby. It makes the wait and anticipation barable, since we already have too many little girl clothes to need to shop for more. Our good friends are having their first baby in Februray. I made her these cute little burp clothes and bib for their little guy.




4 comments:
I LOVE my burp clothes and bib!!! SO CUTE! You are very talented!
Wow...another project already! You are really starting to become domesticated. Good job keeping up on your goals! Love the picture of Mills getting all dressed & how sweet you talk about Ryan. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder, eh? We learn that over & over again in our home.
Miss you! Give your little mischief some hugs from Florida!
You are so talented and Milly is adorable. Hope things are going well for you guys and that your pregnancy is going good. Can you get me your email so that I can pass along the info that you wanted on Liv International (the business that I am doing from home and love)? You can send it to christensenpad@gmail.com. Thanks Danielle
I am impressed with your skillz Mimsy...seriously I wish we lived close together to work on projects like this. Millsis such a cutie! Love the pic of her dressing herself. Again, I wish we lived closer so our two little two-year-olds could be the best of buds...I know they would be.
Post a Comment