Milly is getting funnier every day, as her little self becomes more creative and her personality grows. Yesterday was a good day, she made me laugh A LOT!! :) Such a nice relief to this sick little girl she's been for the few days before. Here's a good story I want to remember. So normally she is a pretty good sleeper. I put her down for naps in her little toddler bed and she will go right to sleep, the same with at night. Well, I went to put her down, and told her I too was going to go take a nap in my bed. About 5 minutes later I hear her up walking around, I ignored it at first, waiting to see if she got back in bed by herself. Well next thing I know I look up and see her peeking through the door to my room. She thought she was so sneaky! It was very cute to see her spying and trying to be quiet. Well, me being the very cool mom I am-- I laughed, kissed her and put her BACK in bed for her nap. I then went downstairs to do a couple of things before laying down again. Not too long later I hear her up again, I waited to see if she just needed to play for a minute and make herself more tired. And eventually I didn't hear her anymore, I figured she was back in bed. I went to go up to my bed after a while, and found this:
Her VERY cheeeeeeesy smile, that I LOVE!!




6 comments:
That's so sweet. I've had that happen a few times when they fall asleep random places. when Morgan was little i would put her in her bed and go out and close the door. under her door there is a about a 4 inch gap and a few time i found her asleep on the floor with her hand reaching out under the door. kids are so funny.
milly is so cute. i love her cheezy smile. she's so good at it.
Love her! cant wait to see if #2 is just like her!
Kids make life worth living!
Too cute! I love her hair and her cute little dress.She is a funny little gal -- we love her!
Sorry to hear she was sick...no fun! So did she fall asleep on the stairs like that? Cute! I keep waiting for AimeeLynn to do that one of these days, but it still hasn't happened yet. I just don't get where she gets all her energy from. :)
Post a Comment