Photobucket

10.06.2010

We've been TRYING to keep busy :)

YAY!! Milly is officially up and WALKING!! She was so timid on learning how to walk with her cast, I think really scared it would still hurt her. So Ryan and I finally made a deal with her- that as soon as she learned how to walk all by herself, we would take her to go choose any toy she wanted. Well, needless to say, she learned to walk that very day! HA! It's so great, my life is now much easier again. She can even go potty by herself now! Hooray! She was so proud of herself, she was telling everyone (even random strangers at the store) that she could walk- "all. by. myself."
Sweet Harper has had it kinda rough also these last few days, because...SHE WAS GETTING HER FIRST TOOTH!! How exciting, and sad at the same time. She is getting big fast. She also is now scooting around, and up on her knees crawling, slowly still, but really crawling!

Our days have been filled with lots of snacks, movies, and cuddling! Between Milly's leg and Harper's tooth, all the girls have wanted to do is snuggle! My dream! I love snugly babes!




Yup, basically we've all been sleeping together this last week. Since one baby or the other was up practically all night! YIKES!
We are probably on tree # 10 by now.... 

4 comments:

miri said...

So glad that Milly is walking!! She looks happy too :) I can't believe how big Harper is getting!! She is growing up so fast!! She is beautiful, just like little Milly and her mom. You take such cute pics of your little princesses. love you :)

Joanna said...

I am loving these pictures!!! I am so glad Millie walks again...for you mostly! I bet she is much more happy!

Sarah said...

Super cute girls! Boy that Harper sure is starting to look like Milly (I never thought she did until these pics)! Milly is such a trooper... glad for the both of you that she's figured out how to get around. Hope things continue to go smoothly until that pink accessory finishes its job. love you!

The Buckley Family said...

YOur girls are seriously so darn cute. I wish I was there to entertain Mills a little for you. You know I AM very entertaining. :) Harp is a dolly...she has changed so much. I know what you mean about exciting and sad, all at the same time.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends