Photobucket

10.12.2010

HARPER IS CRAWLING and First thing in the morning...

Harper CRAWLS over to the toy/diaper bucket, tips it over and starts munchin' on all the toys.
 YES! This little sweetheart is officially mobile. And getting faster by the day. It's so funny, she has been driving Milly crazy, cause she is always after her toys and messing up her set-up she's working on! Haha, what goes around comes around I guess! Harper is also always after Milly's cast, I have to stop her all day from chewing or sucking on it....YUCK! 
Milly scoots down the stairs, with whatever animals and blankets she can carry, this used to be all of them until she broke her leg, now she can only get like 5 or so down--unless she gets mom or dad to help! I give her some dry cereal and turn on tom and jerry while i feed Harper and make some breakfast. 

Before church, I LOVE these little girls so much. 



It was Milly's first week back to nursery with her broken leg, she did great, It doesn't slow her down much anymore! In fact on Sunday she was showing me she could jump! haha

Practicing her flash cards, she's getting good. She can spell RED and PINK. Annie is learning how to spell colors in kindergarden. So Milly picked up the question "how do you spell..." So I decided, I guess we will go for it. And she does pretty good, this girls has an awesome memory!
And of course another one of my favorites! I LOOOOVE this man so much! Last week he had a REALLY busy week with work, waking up by 5:30 to be up in denver by 6:30-7 and sometimes not getting home until 8. And seriously, I didn't hear him complain once. He was still so great with the kids when he got home, playing with them, making dinner, and even helping me get up in the night {WHAT?!} yes, he has been getting up with me to help out since Milly wakes up uncomfortable so much, and Harper is still up a few times a night also. What a MAN!! I love you Ry, thank you so much for being Mr. Incredible lately, it doesn't go unnoticed. :)

5 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Wow I'm seriously impressed that Ryan gets up even when he works! That is so great. Your girls are beyond beautiful Miriam and I swear Milly is a baby genius. Spelling already?!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

So cute! You are so good at taking tons of pictures. Yay to Ryan for helping you in the night! That is awesome!

Trav & Katie said...

Oh wow I love that first pic of Harper what a little doll baby!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Glad to know Milly figured out how to get around on the cast despite her fear. It would've been a long few wks. if she didn't!!! I wanna' know what toy she picked out. This will be a memorable time for you guys--and definitely earns y'alls some bragging rights once you survive it.

Sarah said...

That cast is a pretty darn cute prop! I love Milly's hair... I'm tempted to grow Macy's out. I think Harper all of the sudden looks like Milly (and Ryan). They are smart kiddos! Fun pictures!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends