This week went by WAY too fast! And we are now already enjoying our nice VACA in Steamboat Springs (another long post to follow I'm sure!)
HERE WE GOOOO...it was hard to choose what pics to use, out of the almost 1,000 we all took, so here at least are the highlights!
On Thursday Melisa came in from Washington with her little baby Anna, and then Friday evening Em came all the way from Florida to see us with her hubby Bryan and 3 nuggets-Eleanore, and the twin babies Ivy and Maya. So we could get the most out of the visit we all went and invaded Dave's for the week. Milly, Lucy and Eleanore played so great together (only a few cat fights:) and it was so neat to get 5 of the 7 baby boomers of '09-'10 together! It was pretty crazy how little difference in size there were between them.

THE BABES: Harper, Ivy, Maya, Eden, and Anna (from youngest to oldest)
YES. This is Dave's new ride, haha, not yet. BUT SOON, right?? Dave took Ryan's bike for a ride to see what he thought about bullet bikes.
The girls kept thinking they wanted to have a slumber party, maybe one more year and it might work. They just couldn't stop giggling!!
I LOOOVE this picture of the girls. It's so crazy how different they each already are. They all have such unique personality's.
Some of the cute things I noticed:
Maya-OH this little girl loves to suck on anything in sight!! We would lay the babies on the floor and maya would work her way around and chomp all the toes, fingers, faces, etc. she could find.
Anna-she is SOOO easy going, seriously. The most chill baby I have ever met!
Eden-well absolutely beautiful, and I'm predicting she will be a ballerina. Her feet and toes are always pointed.
Ivy-she loves the party life. eats fast, sleeps even faster and loves being held--Her and Harper have a lot in common! :)
Em and I took the girls to the children's museum on Tuesday morning. They had fun, I think the grocery store/resteraunt was the big hit.

AND SWIMMING!! WE LOOOOVE SWIMMING!
Day trip to Estes Park.
Milly and Lucy were out playing on the trampoline with water and I went out to check on them and found this: (they saud they were washing their swimsuits)
Joanna planned this super duper amazing MINUTE 2 WIN IT party!!
All the victory poses...
Jude "TIM DUNCUN!"




3 comments:
That was all the pics?!?! I could have kept scrolling down to see MORE! Loved all the pics - I bet it was hard to pick a few. What a blast you guys sure know how to have fun when you're together. Miss you all. Such love between you all. Glad you, Melisa, Em, & Dave could spend some quality time along with the cousins getting better acquainted too!
Thanks for posting Mims.
Fun times! We loved hanging with you guys. I SERIOUSLY wish I lived in the great state of COLORADO.
Aw, the pictures are so cute! WE still have yet to meet little miss Harper! We miss you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment