Photobucket

8.25.2010

summer is ending far sooner than I think I can handle...


We have been keeping very busy here, trying to soak up these last few weeks of summer--I don't want it to end :( Harper is getting so big, so fast! This year has FLOWN by! 
She is sitting up now, all on her own, for long periods of time. I need to get a picture on here of her doing it-next post maybe? And the little nugget has become quite the charmer, smiling and laughing at us (mostly milly) all day long. However, she just loves to wake up in the middle of the night AND NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP! Seriously, she will wake up and then just stay awake for like 3 hours kicking and spitting. She is crazy. :) 
We gave Harper her first taste of solid food this last week, and she LOOOOVED it!! Ryan couldn't shovel it into her mouth fast enough. It was crackin' us up! 
The girls together. LOVE this pic!
Milly and her nana!
Milly is still in dance and totally loving it! For the fall we got a new teacher, Miss Michelle. She is adorable with the girls, and teaches more technical than Kathy did. She really is catching on quite well (for being 2 :) and loves to practice at home and show off her moves to anyone who will watch!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love those cute dance pictures! The teacher looks like she is adorable with the girls! So fun.

The Buckley Family said...

Too cute! I love the dance pics too...and the pics of Harp being so big. My oh my what a month's time does. Can't believe the changes already. That pic of Mills and Els is hilarious with the goofy smiles, and Nana Jenson is a beauty, by the way (I don't even know her, but I admire her from all you've said). You've got lots of great things going right now...soak it up!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends