Milly had her first dance class today!! SHE DID GREAT!! We walked into the studio, I put her shoes on her and she was on the floor before I knew it! The entire time she was smiling from ear to ear. It made me so happy watching her have so much fun. Her teacher, Ms. Kathy, is so animated, adorable and cute with the girls. Milly has been talking about her all day. Milly did awesome at following directions, and was actually kinda a leader in the class. I'm so glad she liked it. I know she is still kinda young, but I really wanted her to get to do something for HER and give her some specific attention. Plus being around other kids her age, and learning to listen to another adult besides me is also a bonus.
So of course I was snapping shots and video recording the WHOLE time!! Harper was such an angel too, she just chilled and watched from her car seat. AH, such a fun day! :)




5 comments:
Love it! We tried it witb Els this month, but she just cried and wanted me to dance with her so I pulled her out -- didn't want to force it if it wasn't fun for her. I think we'll try again in a few months.
SO adorable. What a cutie pie. Hey, I can't figure how in the world you make an order on your website... there is a view cart- but no add to cart button. Anyway... I don't think I can order quite yet... but have been doing some serious browsing & was just wondering how it worked :).
oh sar, at the top there is catagories. you click on 'headbands' or whatever, and under each catagory there are all the items and prices and add mcart buttons
Super cute dancing pictures! Can't believe she's big enough to do this stuff & can't believe that long hair! She's a beauty queen already, maybe another Miss tater tot in the making! Do you know that was quite exciting for me, as I got to chaperone you on the parade float!
Anyway, looks like you guys are keeping busy & finding fun things to do. Mills must be a pretty outgoing kid to take off on her 1st alone adventure like that! Love hearing about her since we don't get to see her growing.
SOOO cute! What is it with little girls in leotards. I am at the recital for sure.
Post a Comment