Photobucket

7.01.2010

BEBE AMORE :)

Ok, I have tons of pictures waiting to be posted, but my time has been consumed with....


MY NEW WEBSITE!!



GO CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!


....oh and I'm going to be doing a give-away for those who pass my link on through their blogs, GET READY! :)

4 comments:

miri said...

This is super cute Mims!! I emailed a link of the car seat canopy to my sis-in-law...I never ended up making her one :( its all really cute!

Sarah said...

Super cute stuff Mims! How do you find the time? We miss you! Love those newborn bows, carseat covers, and taggie blankies the most.

The Buckley Family said...

Love it!!! Good job! I am so impressed by your motivation and skillz...I hope you get lots of BIZ. I'm going to send a link out to my email distriubtion list.

Becky said...

I love your store website. I am impressed with your creativity, it is totally you! What cute items! Heck, now I want a girl.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends