Photobucket

6.21.2010

I take WAY too many pictures!!







7 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

You are the best blogger! I LOVE all of your pictures!! Keep em' coming! Wish you could have stayed longer last night! You guys are coming up for Cafe Rio on Thursday, right?

Richard and McKenna said...

Cute! I LOVE that picture of Milly jumping! haha!

Becky said...

NO such thing as too many pictures, heck I love them! Your girls are adorable. It is so much fun to see your family growing and enjoying life. I just wish we were in the same state so us mommies could hang. Take care darlin!

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Hey, she stole my line..."no such thing"--your kids will appreciate all the silly pictures one day & so will you! I love seeing them often so we can feel like we know your babies better until the next time we shall meet again. The goggles are funny, my kids won't even enter the pool anymore w/out them! It makes them instantly fearless!

That picture of Ryan just makes me think how literally he has the whole world right there in his hands!! So endearing.

The Buckley Family said...

Can't help it, your kids are just too dang cute, right? Love you guys!

The Buckley Family said...

Can't help it, your kids are just too dang cute, right? Love you guys!

danny jenson said...

you've got milly taking jumping pics already? that's impressive. hope to see you guys soon.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends