...and husbands too!!
I really have to give Ry a shout out, he has been such a great husband and dad lately. When Harper was born he really stepped things up a bit and took upon him A LOT of the Milly stuff. And he does try to give me little breaks form Harper in-between her never-ending eating sessions! It's so sweet to see him wanting to take Milly to go to the park and play, or to ice cream, or just cuddle with her for a little extra time before bed. I can tell that Milly really misses Ry when he has to work, and she gets SO SO excited when he gets home. I love my family so much, and if you'd asked us 3 years ago, we would have NEVER thought we could have so much love in our home. I never knew I could be so blessed with such a amazing husband who really is a jack of all trades, he can do ANYTHING! I love you Ry, and thanks for all your support while I've been learning to adjust to this life with 2 kiddos! XOXO
haha, I had to throw this one in. This is what I came down to after taking a shower.




5 comments:
Mims, what a great hubby you have! For some reason guys are just good at taking control when they got to!
Haha, I got a kick out of how Ryan is taking care of your girls - Harper laying on his legs, if she's happy why not?!?
CUTE Milly is hilarious - the post below, love it!
p.s. Thanks for the pics of your ever so darling girls! It made my day to see them in our mail. The pics turned out beautifully! It so nice to have a hard copy, of course there is the blog, but the pics now can be seen without going to the computer!
Miss you guys. So glad to read that you have a grateful heart today. :)
LOVE how tiny Harper looks next to Ryan in that last pic. So adorable!
I love the pics in the post...esp. the one on the couch. Ryan is a catch...and so are you. I'm glad you have each other. You look really pretty in the pic of the two of you in the kitchen.
hahah! That was awesome! Way to go Ry. You guys are the best. We love you. When do you want to have a sleepover/game night?
In that last picture it looks like Ryan just got puked on all over his L. shoulder & he was ticked so he threw Harper to the other side of the couch for time out on her own. Waaahhh--she can't help those bodily functions, use your big muscles to pick on somebody else Dad!!
Post a Comment