Photobucket

5.25.2010

"Goofy is at the door!!!!"

Milly believes that the mail-man lives inside of this, our water meter... funny enough, she also informed me our mail-mans name is goofy. And don't be alarmed, she oft walks out our back door and invites him inside for princess mac n cheese. LOVE this creative little girl.


6 comments:

miri said...

that is freaking adorable!!!

Sarah said...

Too hilarious. I'll have to post some pics of the "real" Goofy with our kids- and then she can attach a face to her name! Love that Milly.

Sarah said...

ps- way to document such a fun memory- wish I was WAY WAY better at doing that!

Sapp Family said...

Oh my goodness...that is too cute!! I totally love the things their little minds come up with when they're this age! Miss you guys!

Heidi said...

You have the most adorable little girls... I hope I get that lucky!

The Buckley Family said...

LOL...seriously...LOL! I love the way a two-year-old mind works. I think we could learn a little something from them.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends