Photobucket

5.17.2010

Harper's newborn and Milly's 2 year pictures!!!

tracymoorephotography.com


6 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

These pics are absolutely adorable!! What cute girls you have. And I can't believe that picture of Milly in midair before she hits the bean bag! Crazy. What fun dad's are huh? =)

Becky said...

What a cute blog, I love looking at all the pictures. They really do tell a wonderful story just by themselves! Your girls are absolutely beautiful just like their mommy!

Tim and Amber said...

You have such cute little girls! I love the one where Milly is kidding Harper :)

Sapp Family said...

Aw, the pictures of the girls are SO cute! We totally miss seeing you guys! Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can see you guys and meet the newest member of your family. Love you!

danny jenson said...

so cute. harper looks so cute. i can't wait to meet her.

Sarah said...

Love ALL the pics!! What fun- reminds me that we need some milestone pics around here, too... we also need to celebrate Macy's b-day (one month late :). Those are super fun & cute- I love it. Also love your new blog header.


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends