Photobucket

6.10.2010

Day trip to Dave n Joanna's house. we missed dave though :(

So after the kids ate ice cream outside I went out to wash off the sidewalk and hands, Jude came out and said I'll wash Milly's hands for you. So I said OK. But only to spray her hands and feet. He was fine with that. I then went inside. A few minutes later Jude comes in, I ask him if he turned the water off. He said No, that Lucy wanted to wash her hands, but he told her not to get clothes wet. (So responsible :)

I go outside right away to just make sure they are only doing feet and hands still.
I see this:
HAHAHAH! But they are still buddy's, actually it wouldn't surprise me if Milly told her too! :)
Levi is such a little cutie with the babies. He is so good with them!
Eden, she is THE happiest baby I have ever, ever met. She will always give you a smile, and never cries. Oh my dream baby!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Harper is so darn cute. Did you guys make those rompers?? They are totally adorable... and if you did, I am green with envy. Miss you all.

The Buckley Family said...

Cuts pics. Lucy and Mills crack me up and the babies are so cute. I want a baby that never cries...HAHAA! Love rompers too!


ADORABLE BABY ACCESSORIES

RELIGION:

Visits from my friends