Meagan, Ry's little sister, gave Milly this bear for Christmas last year. Lately it has been her best friend. It HAS to go everywhere with us. If we leave it at home "on accident" she freaks. She shares everything with her, calls her Meagan, sleeps with her...really they are best buddies. It's so cute to watch her talk to the bear, which she does all day long, and communicate with it like it's real. I love to see her little imagination grow.
Her silly face!




4 comments:
that is so cute. milly is growing up so fast. she looks like the cutest little girl in those pictures.
She is a DOLL. For reals. She is getting so big- and she always looks so cute. I love watching their imaginations grow, too- I would pause time at 4 years old if I could.
Haha...that's so cute about the bear. :) AimeeLynn has got one of those that she always sleeps with and almost brings it everywhere with her. Gosh...our girls grew up WAY too fast!!! Love you guys!
OH MY GOSH, YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BLOG!!!!! I HAVE GOT TO PASTE IT TO MINE.
Post a Comment